The scientific programme will start on Monday, 27th May 2013 early morning and will end on Friday, 31st May 2013 late afternoon.
We are also happy to announce that IOP Journal of Physics B will sponsor two prizes for the best posters
The Bright Side of Light
A session "The Bright Side of Light" in honour of Professor Michael G. Raymer will take place on Friday afternoon, 31st May 2013. Lectures will be given by:
- Peter Drummond (Melbourne): The quantum cat of Georges Seurat
- Jan Mostowski (Warszawa): Wigner function - from music to photons and atoms
- Ian A. Walmsley (Oxford): Raman interactions in atoms and molecules - from fundamentals to applications
- Ulf Leonhardt (Rehovot): Optical analogue of the event horizon
- Brian J. Smith (Oxford): The electromagnetic field one photon or one mode at a time / frequency
Presentations will be accessible to advanced undergraduate students who are welcome to attend the session. Shuttle bus service will be arranged between Legionowo train station and the conference venue.
Last update: Nov. 26, 2014, 12:24 a.m.